Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pennsylvania showdown ... and celebrity endorsements

It's April 22 ... FINALLY!!

The presidential primaries return today with the big showdown in Pennsylvania. The feeling I have this morning is not unlike what I felt when I learned the writers' strike was over: After weeks of reruns, it's finally showtime again.

Pennsylvanians will be going to the polls all day, so to occupy your time between now and when our anxious anchors begin breathlessly reporting exit polls bathed in six weeks' worth of pent-up adrenaline, I offer you a little game.

Bored with presidential endorsements by all the usual suspects? See if you can list the top 10 celebrity endorsements from this presidential cycle. Feel free to guess in comments ... I'll post the list tonight as results come in.