Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Programming note

Last night I had to choose between American Idol and Pennsylvania primary results. As a result, I missed Brooke White restarting her song. I hate when that happens!

Tonight, I have to choose between the AI results show and Larry King Live. I'm not usually a devoted LKL viewer, but tonight's show pits James Carville against Bill Richardson. Fireworks are bound to fly, thanks to Carville comparing Richardson to Judas a few weeks back when the New Mexico governor endorsed Barack Obama. But even before that, there was no love lost between these two. They go way back, Carville having engineered Bill Clinton's successful 1992 campaign and Richardson having served in Clinton's Cabinet.

Forget WWE ... this is going to be the real smackdown.

Yes!! I can't wait!! :)